- Visit patients who are alone, or can benefit from additional support.
- Drive patients to chemotherapy and radiation therapy appointments. Drivers provide an extra measure of care and support during a stressful time.
- Help with errands, such as food shopping.
- Help within the Cancer Support Team (CST) office, by organizing patient education materials, photocopying, and doing other general office tasks.
- Assist with educational programs and workshops.
- Help organize CST fundraising events.
- Serve on CST’s Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and Quality Improvement Committee.
Orientation and training is provided to all CST volunteers.
For more information about volunteering, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-777-2777.